April 16, 2009

Kung Fu Pandas

These photos were taken in Beijing, China, at the Panda Reserve

"OK, Mum, you can come and get me down now!"



"I'm only three years old, but I'm the King of the World!"



"Look deep into my eyes. You are starting to feel sleepy."



"I'm a Kung Fu Panda. Bring it on!"



"Okay, on the count of three, lift!"



"Does this log make my butt look too big?"



"Peek a boo!"



HELP!!



"Sometimes, I just take a little nap!"



"You are accusing the wrong panda. I didn't steal this bamboo shoot. I looked up, and it was just there!"



"Panda aerobics were fun, but they are so tiring!"



"Finished, Mum! Look, I licked the bowl clean."



"Do I have any milk on my face?"



"Let me out of here, so I can play with you!"



"Sometimes I dream of bigger things!"



"It was fun getting here, but how am I going to get down?"



"She said I was a naughty Panda and had to stay in the "time-out" corner."



"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned"



"Wow, that was the best joke that I have ever heard!"



Panda Tai Chi



" I'm just contemplating life."

No comments:

Post a Comment