October 3, 2009

Kota Tua - Fatahillah Museum, Jakarta

Several months ago, I visited the Old Town "Kota Tua" Jakarta, Indonesia.
Its the site where the Hollands most resided during colonial era in Jakarta.
I cant tell u much bout the history (its the subject I dislike most during schooltime) but I can share a little bit bout wat u can see when u got ur chance to visit this city.





This is Hermes Statue.
In Greek Mitology, he is son of Zeus, father of Gods. Hermes is god of mass, trading, invention, atlets, and protector of street walker. In the statue, he's holding a stick with wings winding around 2 little snakes.




Its.. hmm.. watever...



Hey.. its my friend, Asti. being crazy in the jail of Fatahillah Museum.



Aha.. need a classic ride with old-time-bike? Outside of the museum, u can find many "ojek sepeda onthel".



Guess who?

No comments:

Post a Comment