November 29, 2008

Terms in Marketing

If u got troubled learning in the college, this is the easy way to understand them.


1. U c a pretty gal in a party..
U come around n say, 'I'm a rich man, marry me!' >> Direct Marketing

2. U'r in a party with ur crazy frens, suddenly u c a gal very beautiful..
One of ur fren fetch the gal, while pointing at u, he says, 'He's rich, marry him!' >>> Advertising

3. U c a pretty gal in a party.. U come over n ask her phone no.
later on, u call her n say, 'I'm a rich man, marry me!' >>> Telemarketing

4. U c a pretty gal in a party.. U tidy up ur lousy tie, u pour drinks to her glass, open the door for her, bring her luggage, then while u taking her home u say, 'I'm a rich man, marry me!' >>> Public Relations

5. U c a pretty gal in a party..
She comes over u n say, 'aren't u that rich man? marry me!' >> Brand Recognition

6. U c a pretty gal in a party..
U come around n say, 'I'm a rich man, marry me!'
then u got a big slap from her >>> Hey buddy, It's a Customer Feedback

7. U c a pretty gal in a party..
U come around n say, 'I'm a rich man, marry me!'
then she introduces u her husband .. >>> It's Demand and Supply Gap

8. U c a pretty gal in a party..
U come around but before u can say anything, there is another man coming and say right away, 'I'm a rich man, marry me!' >>> Marketing Competition

9. U c a pretty gal in a party..
U come around but before u can say anything, there is another man coming and say right away, 'I'm a rich man, marry me!' n the gal goes away with that man ... >>>> Losing Market Share

10. c a pretty gal in a party..
U come around but before u can say anything, suddenly ur wife appears. >> Hohoho, it's a Barrier To New Market Entry



Cheers..
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment