December 11, 2008

I believe...

I believe
- that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I believe -
that no matter how good a friend is they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe -
that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I believe -
that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I believe -
that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe -
that you can keep going long after you can't.

I believe -
that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe -
that either you control your attitude or it controls you.


I also believe -
those above are not easy to do, but hey, we all can learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment